Monday, October 18, 2010

What´s coming up...?

First of all, check this out: Morandi - Rock The World. That´s amazing song, and I LOVE the video! *w*

Okay, I´m sorry there´s no pics this time. I´ve been playing with fimo-clay again, and I´ll try to take photos tomorrow. I made some nail accessories and cute stuff... ;)
Fall vacation is getting closer, and I´m going to be quite busy. Don´t worry, I´ll post as often I can! I haven´t been blogging as much as I´d like to, but I´ll try to fix that. ^_^V
Do you have any wishes for posting topics, tutorials or anything? Let me know, I´ll do my best! :3

Enjoy the autumn weather and all the colours, see you soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to see your FIMO adventures! I like your nail art a bunch. And that song was pretty good. I've never heard it before now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cant wait!
    Fimo clay is so fun >o<
    But the hard part is thinking of a design for them. It'd be cool to have jumbo fimo sticks *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s one reason why I like that song, I´d never heard it before my friend show me the video! :)

    Yey, I´m going to take some pictures now~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can´s wait.....>:3

    ReplyDelete