Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good morning!

*Yawn*
Ah, sun is shining and exams are over. I´m so happy! :D I made french manicure yesterday:

I used my old french manicure polishes, I really should buy new ones, since those are getting lumpy and strechable...
They look a bit of gel nails!
Simple, yes. I´ll decorate them with rhinestones, I think... I just wanted to do a quick post now before my gym class, we are going to do relaxing... ´w` Can´t wait.
Last night I woke up hearing cat meaowing outside. I went and opened the door, and Niilo rushed in. She ran straight to the kitchen, and then I noticed she had a MOUSE in her mouth! D: And it was still living. Oh my gosh, it was horrible! We spent quite a lot of time trying to get the mouse outside... Yuck.
But that´s all this time! I´ll post new pics when I finish the frenchies. :)

Poor Niilo, she was so proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment