Monday, February 27, 2012

FINLAND!

So I went to Finland for a week, saw my family and partied with my friends. 
Pictures are worth thousand words so here we go...

On my way x)
With Lena <3
My tax free shoppings from the boat ;)
Inception!

Snowlady :DD


I miss them so much! But I got to see almost everyone I wanted to, the cruise was A W E S O M E and and my last days even more awesome, went partying with my friends. ;) Now I'm so homesick but luckily I'm going back for summer... :')
I want to share some songs that will always remind me of the best time I've had in Finland... x)

Knife Party - Internet Friends

Donkeyboy - Cityboy

Pitbull ft. Chris Brown - International Love

Train - Drive By

Oh yes!!! xDD

Gym Class Heroes ft. Neon Hitch - Ass Back Home

2 comments:

  1. Wooow!! Such fun pictures:D The snow lady you made with snow is AMAZING!! OMG!! I love now and I wish I could jump to Finland right now;p You took a cruise as well??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiva bongailla tuttuja naamoja vanhojentansseista :D, kesti hetki muistaa sun nimi.

    ReplyDelete