Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shoppings!

Okay, want to see what I bought from Helsinki? ;) Take a look!

Aren't they cute!!! ^3^ Everything is from Mic Mac, it's in Forum, Helsinki.


I thought that these would be handy when travelling, and the package is so cute! ^^


The cutest bandages ever! x)
My new lip balm...
It actually smells like lemonade, I just had to buy it... :'D
Isn't it cute? :D
 Hehe, what do you think? I went little crazy when I saw all those things there... :'D Mic Mac was full of cute stuff, but I managed to control myself and buy just those... :P
But the best is still ahead: I also bought a new nail polish!



The polish was quite hard to photograph, and these pictures just don't do justice for it (even though it looks already gorgeus...)!
Aaagh I'm in heaven! I've been looking for that polish so long, and when I finally saw it at Stockmann, I couldn't resist and bought it... It's Halley's Comet from Orly Cosmic -collection. I love the whole collection, but I had to choose just one, because they were so expensive... >_< I wanted also Space Cadet, but eventually I decided to go with this. And I love it!!! x) My new favourite nail polish... ^^



Of course I had to try it on my way home, but I took it off because I wanted to polish my nails properly. I had a chance to try out my new nail polish remover pads:

It works!
I was actually very surprised about how well it actually worked...
Look who wanted to help me while I was photographing:

It's Niilo! <3
Isn't she cute? Although not very helpful, she decided to sit on my shoppings and she also tried to eat my camera. :D

Helsingistä tarttui siis mukaan ylisöpöjä ja ehkä vähän tarpeettomia juttuja... ^^' Olen kuitenkin tyytyväinen! Mic Macista ostin söpön laastaripakkauksen (en osaa päättää kummat ovat söpömpiä, itse pakkaus vai ne laastarit...), kosteuspyyhkeitä söpössä pakkauksessa, kynsilakanpoistolappuja ja huulirasvan. Huulirasva on tosi söpössä purkissa ja tuoksui ihan limulle, en voinut vastustaa... :'D Kokeilin myös heti noita kynsilakanpoistolappuja, ja ne itse asiassa toimivat todella hyvin! Varmasti käteviä ottaa mukaan esim. matkalle. :)
Paras ostokseni oli kuitenkin uusi lempparikynsilakkani! Kyseessä on siis Halley's Comet Orlyn Cosmic-kokoelmasta. Olen etsinyt kokoelmaa vaikka kuinka kauan, ja vähän villiinnyin kun viimeinkin näin sen Stockalla. Olisin halunnut jokaisen lakan kyseisestä kokoelmasta, mutta hinta oli sen verran suolainen että päädyin tähän yhteen. Se on kuitenkin upea! Kuvat eivät tee sille lainkaan oikeutta, vaikka näyttää se kyllä niissäkn hyvältä. 

Niilo auttaa...tai sitten ei. <3

9 comments:

  1. They are sooo cute. I saw the bandages when I was in Canada and I regret I didn't buy them so much. I love Nilo too, she reminds me of a cat we had at the Animal Shelter and she was as sweet as candy and she love sitting on the top of the head of me and my co-workers like a hat, she was sooo funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi ettääääääää mulla on ikävä Niiloa!!! Ja toi lakka aaaargh O_O!!Ja noi söpöt ostokset aaagh!! Tää koko postaus on täynnä kaikkee söpöä *w*!! Kerro niilolle terkut ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honolulu: I thought that although I don't really need the bandages, they were so cute I couldn't leave them at the store... :'D
    Aawww, that cat sounds very sweet! :D Cats are lovely... ^^

    KarzU: Haha, Niilo kiittää! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh what cute fun things! Halley's comet is so pretty! I would like these Orlys for my scaly manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Look at all the cute stuff, I would love to have those cupcake bandages since I'm always cutting myself at work.
    -Your cat is such a cutie !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. HauwaaaXD Everything is so cuuute!!! I want the cupcake wipes tooXD Niilo is soooo cuuuuute:)))) So funny when cats sit on what owners paying attention to...jealousy??

    ReplyDelete
  7. JQ: I know, I loved all of the polishes from that collection... Why everything has to be so expensive here?? :'D
    I agree, those polishes would look gorgeus on your scaly manicures! ^^

    Monique: Ouch, you should really get some cute bandages! ;) Niilo says thank you... ;3

    Minnie: Haha, Niilo is sweet... <3 I've also thought about that, especially when I'm doing homeworks and Niilo comes and sits right on my books... :P And then she's purring and cute and I don't want to move her! :'D I think it really is somekind of "all-the-attention-to-me-right-now" -thing... x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MIKÄ OLI? MIC MAC? MISSÄ? ainii ei mul oo rahaa. HALUUN SÖPÖJÄ PURKKEJA...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joo Mic Mac Forumissa... Hesas. :) Siel oli kaikkee ihanaa, meen konkurssiin!! D:

    ReplyDelete