Sunday, December 9, 2012

New stuff!

Hello everyone!
I went to see the new Twilight movie a while back, and while I was in the mall I decided to do some shopping. :) It had been so long since I bought new nail polishes, that I decided to spoil myself a little and check out the OPI polishes...


The cutest mini polishes ever! xD I just couldn't decide which one to buy, so eventually my boyfriend got tired of waiting and bought me these... :D Haha I'm so thankful for these! xD

The Bondettes! What a cute name! :D




GoldenEye, The Spy Who Loved Me, The World Is Not Enough and Live and Let Die

GoldenEye is my favorite so far, it's the perfect gold polish... x) Of course I had to try these straight away, so that's coming up next time - the first Bondette manicure! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment