Thursday, December 27, 2012

Red & Gold Christmas Nails

I hope everyone had a peaceful christmas! ^^
Here's how my nails looked like during the christmas holidays:


I wanted to use the mini polishes by OPI because I was so inspired by their christmasy colours! :D So first I polished my nails with two layers of Goldeneye. Then I sponged The Spy Who Loved Me on the tips, and started decorating! ^^ I used Golden Rose nail art polish for the snow flakes, and I'm so happy with the way they turned out, since it's been so long since I last did snow flakes... Then I felt they needed a little something more so I added the rhinestone on the ring finger. :)


Whee, they are so sparkly! :D I loove Goldeneye, I actually think it's my favorite polish at the moment!
See you guys soon, enjoy the holidays! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment